Tuesday, October 10, 2006

13th Division Young Writers' Conference, Division of Pasig City and San Juan

Actual competition, Rainforest, October 5, 2006;
Formal opening and judging of photos, October 10, 2006

and awarding, October 17, 2006, San Juan Elementary School

I had the privilege of lecturing to some 75 students from the various public and private elementary schools from this Division. Theme of the photo contest was "New hope and joy after the storm." Announcement of winners in the various competitions will be on October 17, 2006.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! atty. galacio im one of the participants in the 13th division presscon... in san juan ( photojournalism) if u remember me! well im from santolan highschool. And i would like to thank you coz your lecture on us really help a lot... especially me becoming a famous photographer in the world like you! hehe totoo ba yun!!! opsss.. my name po pala is SHARIE E. FELICIANO FROM SANTOLAN NGA PO. IM SHOCK WHEN I SEE MY PHOTO IN UR BLOG HEHE CAPTION PA NGA PO EH MAY CAMERA NA...MAY UMBRELLA PA!! FUNNY PO TALAGA CIA... IM HAPPY PO TO SAY NA I WON IN THE DIVISION LEVEL PANG 1ST LANG NAMAN PO HEHE YABANG KO NAMAN! U KNOW WAT SIR I DONT EXPECT NA MANANALO PO AKO KASI PO NAMAN YUNG MGA KAMERA NG ST. PAUL PAMATAY AT YUNG IBA PA PO! IM ONLY USING A SIMPLE CAMERA KAYA PO I DONT EXPECT NA I GOT THE 1ST PLACE!! YUN NGA LANG PO KINAKABAHAN PO AKO SA DARATING NA LABAN. BUT I PROMISE PO NA LAGI PO AKONG PUPUNTA SA BLOG NIO PARA PO PAG ARALAN ANG MGA TECHNIQUES ETC... HANNGANG D2 NA LANG PO!